Sign Up Your Business
Local businesses are an essential piece of the Co-op Connections Card program
Co-op Connection Cards is an exciting new opportunity for our electric members and our local businesses! It's easy to join, and best of all it's FREE
With hundreds of local businesses already participating in Southwest Kansas, and thousands more participating nationally, this discount program can provide you a win-win opportunity.
In exchange for your participation, you will receive a number of benefits. As a member, or Dighton resident, you will receive your Co-op Connections Card this October and receive all of it's benefits. As a business you will receive FREE advertising. Your discount will be listed in multiple advertising outlets including the Kansas Country Living Magazine, socil media, the Lane-Scott Electric website, as well as your discount listed on connections.coop and the Connections Mobile App. The more participation we get with the program, the more advertising opportunities will become available.
Here's how the program works:
Start by completeing and returning the participant agreement.
- Lane-Scott Electric will enter your initial business information and initial discount/offer.
- You'll receive an email inviting you to activate your membership. You will click on the activation link provided and create your password. Or click HERE for the login screen.
- Lane-Scott Electric will email you a link to a training video where you can learn how to manage your business information and offers online.
- Once completed, you will have the ability to update and upload information about your business and make changes to your offers. All offers must be approved by Lane-Scott before they can be published. Notifications will automatically be sent to us when you make a change, but you should allow 48 hours for the process to be complete.
- Here is a Business Enrollment User Guide to help you along the way!
If you need assistance, have questions, or wish to receive the paricipant agreement and information in via mail, contact Ann Marie Jennings at 620-397-5327.
NOTE: The participant agreement and business enrollment user guide is a PDF document. You will need Adobe Reader (PC & Mac) or Preview (Mac) to view the documents. Should you need a copy you can dowload it from Adobe's site. Click this link to visit their site and download a free copy of Adobe Reader.